Use plic to send a one-time secret message.
How it works
- A secure, secret key is generated in the browser.
- The key is used to encrypt the message.
- The encrypted message is then sent to the server.
- A link is generated by combining the tag obtained from the encryption process and the secret key.
- The secret key is attached to the hash portion of the URL which is never sent to the server.
- When a link is opened, the encrypted message is simultaneously retrieved and deleted from the server.
- The secret key stored in the URL is used to decrypt the encrypted data and the message is displayed.